I can't think of a better guest for my 50th episode of the show. Alex Svanevik, his co-founders, and the team embody what DeFi is all about & their powerful model for growth is something from which we can all learn as we grow our own endeavors.
Guest Name: Alex Svanevik
Guest Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASvanevik
Company Name: Nansen
Company Twitter: https://twitter.com/nansen_ai
Company URL: https://nansen.ai
- How and why they started their rapidly growing successful company
- How they met over an open source project that formed the foundations of their company
- How the mission of the company closely aligns with the name of the company
- How a crazy concept for an early journey to the North Pole inspired the company
- What they've gone through building the company
- How 2 of the 3 founders have never met in person
- How they achieved 20x growth in one year
- How they built a pricing model that led to a surge in signups.
- Why they price things the way they do.
- How their customers come up with many of the dashboards they create.
- What the value of the product is
- What is important in crypto in terms of transparency and how things are evolving.
- Their role in helping investors
- How the fundamental product changes how investors make decisions and how investors say they never invest without it.
- How much data they scan and process daily and yearly
- Why on chain metrics are so important.
- How they are like a media company more than just a data company
- One of the biggest problems they have with retaining users and how their investing to make it even easier for users.
- How their system is used by universities and exchanges
- How projects use Nansen to make product development decisions
- How they are building their new institutional products like APIs and others.
- How NFTs tripled their revenues and how a job applicant made it so.
- How he discovered Bored Apes and hashmasks using their product.
- What areas they see in their data and observations that are going to see major growth.
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/missiondefi/support
Thank you for listening or watching our show.
I hope you are learning from the show.
Please consider a tip to offset the costs of production & allow us to do more.
Fantom, Polygon, Ethereum, or Avalanche: 0xa99fe8adce5a1a8efa8c1aa9eae4619b34bd23ee
or please take just a minute to rate and review us at Apple Podcasts. It really is a big help to boost the show.