- DeFi Lunch (Ep 115) - April 8, 2022 @Convex Finance @OpenZeppelin @Coinbase @Bancor $WAVES $USDN
- Brad getting a Mac Studio
- Waves saga continues with USDN losing the peg
- Lending was not the reason that it regained part of peg - per @GuyStewart
- @CryptoCondom tweet on @Convex Finance exploit
- @OpenZeppelin audit on behalf of @Coinbase
- Poorly worded summary of what happened led to thinking Open Zeppelin was holding them hostage
- How sensationalized language can cause problems
- Bad @Algorand marketing.... Again
- @Bancor as project to watch
- Terra / Luna Do Kwon wants to take out MakerDAO
- Is UST at same risk to lose peg as WAVES
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/missiondefi/support
Thank you for listening or watching our show.
I hope you are learning from the show.
Please consider a tip to offset the costs of production & allow us to do more.
Fantom, Polygon, Ethereum, or Avalanche: 0xa99fe8adce5a1a8efa8c1aa9eae4619b34bd23ee
or please take just a minute to rate and review us at Apple Podcasts. It really is a big help to boost the show.