- Economic circumstances and what it means for DeFi
- Joe's take on where we are
- Still correlated to tradfi
- The inflationists have been saying never will end and now saying that there is none. They were laughing about how bad the predictions were that it would be transitory....
- Cava.com - Molecular drink creating system. Will it eliminate the beverage industry?
- David Friedberg from The Production Board - @friedberg
- Joe's long history of crashes
- It always comes back
- Hayden Adams getting his bank account closed by @jpmorgan right after he hired someone away from the Federal Reserve
- @0xdao $OXD
- The rise of Fantom @FantomFDN over Binance Smart Chain
- President of El Salvador mocks up himself in a McDonald's uniform
- Move by @AndreCronjeTech to build TVL via the ve(3,3) play
- GameFi industry data dashboard
- Chain TVL Dashboard review including FTM
- Snoop Dog and staying high
- Fears about youth not wanting NFTs in gaming or crypto in general
- Why "progressives" are fighting it
- Solana's big fail and whether it will impact the chain long term
- Stables and other yields in a bear market
Joe Cawley and Brad Nickel cover the DeFi news of the day, new opportunities in the space including liquidity pools, yield farming, staking, and much more.
This is not financial advice. Nothing said on the show should be considered financial advice. This is just the opinions of Brad Nickel, Joe Cawley, and our guests. None of us are financial advisors. Trading, participating, yield farming, liquidity pools, and all of DeFi and crypto is high risk and dangerous. If you decide to participate, do your own research. Never count on the research of others. We don't know what we are talking about and you can lose all your money. Never invest more than you can afford to lose, because you probably will lose it all.
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/missiondefi/support
Thank you for listening or watching our show.
I hope you are learning from the show.
Please consider a tip to offset the costs of production & allow us to do more.
Fantom, Polygon, Ethereum, or Avalanche: 0xa99fe8adce5a1a8efa8c1aa9eae4619b34bd23ee
or please take just a minute to rate and review us at Apple Podcasts. It really is a big help to boost the show.