- @Binance invests $200 million in @Forbes
- @eosnfoundation threatens lawsuit for $4.1 billion against Block One
- Apple & Stripe Partnering on credit card processing and to take crypto & end banks
- Brad's Harry Yeh rant about his threat to @FantomFDN, Tomb Finance, 2omb
- Emma Jane Mackinnon Lee - https://www.digitalax.xyz/homepage
- Blackrock crypto trading desk to open
- Salesforce NFT cloud - WTF?
- IMF report on El Salvador
- McDonald's wants to patent virtual restaurant for metaverse
- IMF on CBDC
- Zynga launching NFT game
- Price action on Bitcoin
Joe Cawley and Brad Nickel cover the DeFi news of the day, new opportunities in the space including liquidity pools, yield farming, staking, and much more.
This is not financial advice. Nothing said on the show should be considered financial advice. This is just the opinions of Brad Nickel, Joe Cawley, and our guests. None of us are financial advisors. Trading, participating, yield farming, liquidity pools, and all of DeFi and crypto is high risk and dangerous. If you decide to participate, do your own research. Never count on the research of others. We don't know what we are talking about and you can lose all your money. Never invest more than you can afford to lose, because you probably will lose it all.
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/missiondefi/support
Thank you for listening or watching our show.
I hope you are learning from the show.
Please consider a tip to offset the costs of production & allow us to do more.
Fantom, Polygon, Ethereum, or Avalanche: 0xa99fe8adce5a1a8efa8c1aa9eae4619b34bd23ee
or please take just a minute to rate and review us at Apple Podcasts. It really is a big help to boost the show.