My guest today is Jack Niewold of Crypto Pragmatist.
- Paladin vote lending model
- Jack is bullish on Governance models.
- Gallion DAO
- $LUNA $UST and Do Kwon and are they a threat to crypto in general? We discussed this the day his tweet thread went out about the risks inherent in the protocol.
- $USDC and our ability to get away from it
- We discussed $BEAN and this was recorded before the exploit, but the model still stands
- Bad websites and documentation in DeFi
- Radical decentralization
- Underpaid devs at Ethereum Foundation
- Projects and people he admires/likes in crypto
- Taking time off from crypto Twitter every weekend.
- How he structures his investments
- How he handles his thesis and what it is
- What he thinks will happen with consolidation
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/missiondefi/support
Thank you for listening or watching our show.
I hope you are learning from the show.
Please consider a tip to offset the costs of production & allow us to do more.
Fantom, Polygon, Ethereum, or Avalanche: 0xa99fe8adce5a1a8efa8c1aa9eae4619b34bd23ee
or please take just a minute to rate and review us at Apple Podcasts. It really is a big help to boost the show.